Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Gotta love beer

Hi there; welcome to my blog!
I will be taking 1 random picture each day and give a short explanation of why I chose to take said picture. First a little background information: I'm a 20 year old engineering student and I will be taking pictures with my Blackberry outside, during lectures,... each day and post it on here. Some will be funny; others might just be 100% random.


Since I'm not going to go outside anymore for today; my first picture is one of a poster that's currently on my wall here in my dorm. Some of these actually remind me of certain nights out when me and some friends "loved beer a little too much" if you know what I mean. For example, do never EVER play darts while drunk unless you're prepared to get hit with a dart or accept the fact that you will throw one (or 2) at someone else. Good times, good times. The life of a student is awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment